CERN’s High School Teacher Programme 2016
The 2016 edition of CERN's High School Teacher Programme (HST) is held from 3 to 23 July 2016.
This 3-week residential programme, which has been taking place every year since 1998 at CERN during the month of July, is open to High School Science Teachers from around the world, who would like to update their knowledge of particle physics, its associated technologies and related subjects.
- To promote the teaching of modern physics and, in particular of particle physics, in high schools.
- To promote the exchange of knowledge and experience among teachers of different nationalities.
- To expose teachers to the world of research.
- To stimulate activities related to the popularization of physics within and beyond the classroom.
- To help CERN establish closer links with schools from throughout the world.